Debt recovery is not just something that large organisations can benefit from. It is an activity that private individuals can undertake to recover money that is owed to you by friends, family and businesses.
Some of the common types of private debts that we help with are:
- Personal loan to a family member, friend or former partner
- Loan to a business, employer or start-up
- Proceeds from the sale of private goods (car, equipment etc.)
- Rent owed by a lodger that has moved out
- Wages not paid by an employer
- Bounced cheque
- Deposit not returned
- Refund that was agreed but not paid
- Small debt recovery (Money Claim Online)
If you are experiencing problems with the repayment of a debt or collection of a personal loan then we can offer various fixed fee legal solutions to help recover money owed to you.